When you click “Advanced Options” on “Create a new monitor’ page, you will see many options to configure.
This is where you can configure all the extra settings for your monitors:
- Ping Locations – Our servers around the world to ping your web site.
- Email Notifications – Receive email notifications when your monitor goes down / back up.
- Email Reports – Receive weekly email reports about your monitor’s uptime.
- Enable SSL Certificate Checks – Get notified when you SSL certificate is close to expire.
- Webhook URL – Receive webhook notifications when your monitor goes down / back up to your specified webhook URL.
- Slack Webhook URL – Receive Slack notifications when your monitor goes down / back up to your specified Slack channel.
- Phone number for SMS notifications – Get notified by a SMS to your cell phone number if your monitor is down.
- Project – A project will help you categorize your monitors, heartbeats and status pages
- Check interval – How often we will check your monitor.
- Request timeout – How long do you want to wait to get reply from your server.